What is the difference between a Nordic & an International applicant?

You are a nordic applicant, and can qualify for government sponsored seat if you have a personal number from any of the Nordic countries: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Greenland, & Faroe Islands.

If you don't have a Nordic personal number you are considered an international applicant and must pay the program fee once you’ve been admitted to a program.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.